Data Privacy statement
The following data protection and privacy principles set out the way that Skynet Trading Limited (“we”,
“us” or the “Company”) will collect, use, store, share, transmit, delete or otherwise process
(collectively “process”) your personal data. Personal data means any information that relates to an
identified or identifiable individual.
The standard of personal data protection set out in these principles will be used by us to provide
adequate and consistent protection for the processing of your personal data.
To ensure that you can make informed decisions and feel confident about providing your personal data to
us, we outline in this statement our practices and the choices you have concerning the collection and
use of your personal data.
- Responsibility: we shall only process your personal data in accordance with these principles.
- Accountability: we value your privacy and aim to protect it.
- Collection: we will only collect your personal data that is needed and by lawful and fair means,
including but not limited to:
- your personal information (eg. your name, gender, date of birth, passport or other
personally identifiable information, your photo, your bank account details)
- your contact information (eg. telephone number, mailing addresses, email address)
- your business information (eg. company name/ address, registration details)
information when you use our services (eg. behavioural information, location
information, browser details, IP addresses): please also see our Cookies Policy at
- Data Sharing: we only share your personal data with third parties where it is necessary to
provide you with products or services or as part of the nature of our relationship with you,
where we have previously informed or been authorised by you, in connection with our efforts
to reduce fraud or criminal activity, or as permitted by law.
- Processing: we will process your personal data fairly and only for those purposes we have
told you, for purposes permitted by you or as permitted by applicable law. In addition, you
may object to certain types of processing as expressly permitted by applicable law.
- Choice: we give you the option of having your personal data included or removed from lists
used for marketing as required by applicable law.
- Data Quality: we use appropriate technology and well-defined practices to process your
personal data promptly and accurately. We will not keep your personal data longer than is
necessary, except as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Security and Confidentiality: we will keep your personal data confidential and limit access
to your personal data to those who specifically need it to conduct their business
activities, except as otherwise permitted by applicable law. We refer to industry standards
and use reasonable administrative, technical, and physical security measures to protect your
personal data from unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
- Disclosure: subject to any legal, statutory, regulatory or accounting requirements, there
may be circumstances under which we may disclose your personal data to third parties
(including but not limited to regulators and auditors) to whom we are under an obligation or
otherwise required to make disclosure.
- Data Security: in order to ensure the correct use and to maintain the accuracy of the
personal data collected from you, as well as preventing unauthorised or accidental access,
processing, erasure or other use of the personal data, we have implemented various internal
policies (including physical, electronic and management measures) to safeguard and secure
the personal data we collect.
- Data Retention: subject to any legal, statutory, regulatory or accounting requirements, the
personal data you provide to us will be kept by us in the appropriate form only for as long
as is necessary to fulfil the purposes of providing you with the services after which it
will be destroyed.
- Open-ness and Data Access: If you ask, we will inform you about how your personal data is
processed and the rights and remedies you have under these principles. You may inquire as to
the nature of the personal data stored or processed about you by us, including:
- asking us to correct your personal data which is held by us
- requesting deletion or erasure of your personal data
- objecting to the sharing of your personal data (in certain circumstances)
- objecting to the profiling of your personal data.
Certain personal data (e.g. relating to your personal information and contact information) are required
for your continued use of the services provided by us and if you fail to supply such personal data, we
may not be able to deliver you the services. By providing your personal data to us, you acknowledge that
such provision is fair and reasonable in the circumstances.
The principles set out in this statement show our commitment to you in respect of your personal data. The
statement and principles we uphold thereunder may be amended and/ or updated from time to time. You are
advised to check this section periodically, to see and be informed of our current principles for the
protection of your personal data.
If you have questions or comments in relation to the principles or your personal data, please contact us
Skynet Trading Limited
Unit 1603, 16th Floor, The L.
Plaza, 367 - 375, Queen’s Road
Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong
Copyright All Rights Reserved © 2023